T7 LWB & T7 HD with PLM Intelligence on the way
22nd November 2022
T7.300 Long Wheelbase with PLM Intelligence
We’ve got four of these beauties coming next year and want to remind you of what’s in store! With 5 year telematics, more power without a larger frame or heavier chassis and best in class power to weight ratio of 28.3kg/hp (weight 8,490kg/300hp) you are guaranteed to see greater comfort, notably increased performance, improvements to uptime solutions and extra safety. It’s unmissable! Reserve yours now.
The power line up for the new LWB will be the same as the current Stage V range with the addition of the new flagship, the T7.300 Auto Command offering rated power of 280hp and maximum boosted power of 300hp.
- Greater engine power, larger tyres, improved field performance, increased cab space and all with no increase in dimensions making it the most powerful and compact tractor in its power bracket
- More innovation from an easy to use intelligent cab, fully customisable controls, SideWinder Ultra armrest and unique Centre-View display
- Increased comfort and quieter operation with industry leading 66dBA noise level in the cab, improved climate control and uprated 360 degree LED lighting
- Efficient data sharing with PLM Intelligence to maximise efficiency managed through the IntelliView™ 12 monitor
- Improved uptime with Real time MyPLM® Connect telematics, a 24/7 Control Room and industry leading service intervals at 750 hours
This tractor has gone through an overhaul of changes – here they are at quick glance.
And remember we also have the New Holland T7 HD in stock now with PLM Intelligence too. Packed with all the same benefits as the Long Wheelbase range (Horizon Ultra, extra storage/cool compartment, ergonomically located controls, SideWinder Ultra armrest, IntelliView and CentreView display, climate control, suspension seat, advanced connectivity to mobiles and more..) .
Next generation PLM Intelligence made its first appearance with the T7 HD tractors and is combined with the new ultra-precision PLM Cygnus receiver which provides exact positional information, compensating for terrain variations, and calculates accurate and reliable guidance lines within moments. The receiver also supports New Holland’s satellite-based correction sources, in addition to the highly accurate RTK correction distributed through the brand’s PLM RTK+ network. Whether you choose the T7 HD or LWB, it all adds up to quite a package. Only through personal experience will you begin to appreciate how advanced this new technology from New Holland is. Book a demo and experience it for yourself. Call your local rep or get in touch here.