T H WHITE Agriculture began trading in 1832. From humble beginnings as an agricultural ironmonger, the business has been operating for almost two centuries. Always at the forefront of changing agricultural needs and practices, it has been long regarded as a trusted supplier.
T H WHITE Agriculture is the main dealer for an impressive line up of manufacturer brands – many leading the field of differing farming specialisms. The company not only supplies and maintains machinery, it also holds an extensive stock of spare parts and agricultural sundries, offers machinery advice and provides agricultural guidance technology.
Trading from 7 main branches in Knockdown, Frome, Marlborough, Hereford, Huntley, Stockbridge, and Toddington, these workshops are complemented by an additional Agricultural Parts store in Devizes.
All engineers are trained to manufacturer standards and we offer 24 hour, 7 day a week breakdown support during our busy harvesting period.
We work alongside our customers to support and enhance their businesses.
We engineer equipment solutions, provide after-sales service and help customers to modernise their practices, ensuring that all growth is planned and sustainable for the future.
The T H WHITE Group is a family and staff owned company. Our businesses include agricultural machinery, dairy equipment, lorry cranes, professional groundcare and construction equipment, a trailer centre, country stores, energy, fire and security systems, and the design and installation of commercial and farm projects for dry goods handling and bulk storage.
Since the business was founded in 1832, our purpose has been to help customers get the best from machinery, land, vehicles and buildings to secure livelihoods through the generations.